You're colorful, sparkling, and deserve access to quality tools for self-expression. Our goal is to create a community where every person feels beautiful, safe, and ready to SLAY.
We deliver high-end, avant garde false lashes to all beings and provide everyone the opportunity to express themselves with confidence and pride.
Lashes for All
BFlare Beauty is an NYC-based beauty design studio born out of sheer boredom, a major need in the beauty market, and a dream of finding something bigger in life.
While working as a production assistant on a TV set, I spent a lot of my downtime practicing makeup, hoping to someday join the makeup union. The more I sat and thought about my dream future, I realized there was something missing from the world. Bomb ass decorated lashes. So that's what I made.
I started wearing my lashes around set and caught the eye of the makeup team. When I got a text asking me to meet the head of the Makeup Department in the team's trailer, I fully thought I was in trouble. BUT instead she asked me to design lashes for an episode.
I immediately broke down in tears of joy—this was the first moment in my life where I felt appreciated recognized for my skills and hard work. Funny side note - the actor who wore my lashes also studied musical theater at the same college as me!
Between that and so many other signs from the universe, I knew Bflare Beauty was meant to be.
Owner, CEO (Creative Eyelash OG)
- I live in...New York, NY
There’s only one man for me and that’s MANHattan, Saweetie!
- On a Friday night, you can find me...working on set.
- My beverage of choice is...coffee & champagne!
- I prefer...cats and dogs. I love all the animals.
- My secret talent is...making grown men cry 😉😘
Creative Director, BFlare's right hand gal
- I live in... no place in particular (but mostly the Southwest US).
- On a Friday night, you can find me... on a sunset hike with my bf.
- My beverage of choice is... black cold brew coffee.
- I prefer... cats.
- My secret talent is...spotting cats basically anywhere I go. From like a mile away.